Ref: 3Mainca CM41
The CM-41 has a re-designed knife shaft where the shaft is fully enclosed, only exposing the blades. This allows for greater sturdiness, decrease in heat generated and makes it easy to clean.
Mainca's range of bowl cutters are completely made in stainless steel. Every Mainca bowl cutter will finely chop meat and other products without harming their natural properties.
A variety of textures can be obtained by combining bowl and knife speeds with time.Equipped with two knife speeds combined with two bowl speeds.With removable knife heads of either three or six knives (option).
Great absorption capacity when producing emulsions.
Suitable for frozen meats.
Equipped with maximum safety features.
Motors have thermal protection.
Switch for emptying and washing the bowl.
* Bowl Cutter External Dimensions (WxDxH) 1380 x 910 x 1080 mm
* Bowl Cutter Volume 40 litre ((23-25 Kg))
* Knife motor power - 1st speed 9 HP / 1500 rpm,
2nd speed 11 HP / 3000 rpm
* Bowl motor power - 1st speed 0.47 HP / 10 rpm,
2nd speed 0.68 HP / 20 rpm
* Power - 400 V - 3 Ph - 50 Hz
* Digital thermometer
* Blades - 3 Standard (Optional 6)
* Bowl Cutter Weight 315 kg
|Download Packaging Brochure (PDF)||Download Mainca Brochure (PDF)|