Ref: 4Mainca CM41S
The CM-41S is similar to the CM41 but with additional features such as variable speed knives (from 1000-3600rpm) and equipped with two reversible mixing speeds (80 & 150rpm). It has a redesigned knife shaft where the shaft is fully enclosed, only exposing the blades. This allows for greater sturdiness, decrease in heat and ease of cleaning.
Mainca's range of bowl cutters are completely made in stainless steel. Every Mainca bowl cutter will finely chop meat and other products without harming their natural properties.
A variety of textures can be obtained by combining bowl and knife speeds with time.Equipped with two knife speeds combined with two bowl speeds.With removable knife heads of either three or six knives (option).
Great absorption capacity when producing emulsions.
Suitable for frozen meats.
Equipped with maximum safety features.
Motors have thermal protection.
Switch for emptying and washing the bowl.
* Bowl Cutter External Dimensions (WxDxH) 1380 x 910 x 1080 mm
* Bowl Cutter Volume 40 litre ((23-25 Kg))
* Knife motor power - 12 Hp Variable Speed
* Bowl motor power - 1st speed 0.47 HP / 10 rpm,
2nd speed 0.68 HP / 20 rpm
* Power - 400 V - 3 Ph - 50 Hz
* Digital thermometer
* Blades - 3 Standard (Optional 6)
* Bowl Cutter Weight 320 kg
|Download Packaging Brochure (PDF)||Download Mainca Brochure (PDF)|