Service & Repair Services
Preventative maintenance, service and repair for a majority of food machinery and butchery equipment.
Here are just a few examples of the services we provide and the method we offer.
Table top vacuum packer full service, (Audionvac-Henkelman-Turbovac-Tepro) Zone 1.
- Replacement Of Original OEM Pump Air Filter
- Replacement Of VM32 Becker Vacuum Oil, Old Oil Drained And Pump Flushed.
- Replacement Of Hood Seal.
- Replacement Of Silicon Seal Anvil.
- Replacement Of Sealing Wires
- Replacement Of Sealing PTFE Tape (Teflon)
- Vacuum Tested In Chamber, Before And After Service.
- Labelled With Raw Or Cooked Meat Stickers.
- Service Cards And Stickers Given.
Preventive maintenance Program includes:
- Operation safety check
- General check for overall proper operation
- Inspection of all moving parts
- Complete operation, safety system
- Lubricate and grease all necessary parts
- Replace worn or damaged parts
- If parts show abnormal wear, instruct operator on proper operation procedures
- Upon arrival, make necessary repairs
- Test and approve for proper operation
Vacuum Packers Serviced / Repaired:
- Vacuum Pumps Rebuilt
- Spares For Most Machines
- Bandsaw Bearings Replaced / Tracking
- Gearbox Rebuilds
- Belts + Belting
- Motor Replacement
- Scales Reprogrammed
- Electrical Fault Finding
- Electrics Replaced.